Thai Restaurants Memphis
Emerald Thai is operating normal hours until August 17, serving lunch Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., dinner Monday through Thursday from 5 to 9 p.m., and dinner Friday from 5 to 10 p.m. The restaurant also is open Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., but is closed on Sunday.
Last Saturday, Tony and I had a farewell dinner of sorts, ordering some of our favorite dishes such as Tom Kha Kai, a chicken soup flavored with kaffir leaves, coconut milk and galanga (a relative of ginger); perfectly steamed dumplings stuffed with pork and topped with oversized cilantro leaves; and spicy yum, a cold salad of steamed shrimp, squid, baby scallops and julienned vegetables mixed with a spine-tingling dressing of chili, lime and garlic. Our friends added some new (to us) dishes to the table, including a very large bowl of home-made chicken noodle soup (It was outstanding) and more squid, this time lightly battered, deep-fried and served with plum sauce.
You might also like
Tamarind Thai Restaurant SM Aura Premier Bonifacio Global ...
Non Stop Dvd Subtitles Full Hd 1080p & Full 3d Master Dts-hd Master Audio 5.1,7.1 & Dolby Truehd 5.1
Single Detail Page Misc ()
- FullHD 1080p & Full 3D Master
- DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1,7.1 & Dolby TrueHD 5.1
- English Thai Dolby Digital 5.1, Subtitles:English Thai Chinese
- play with every dvd player
- look good suit for collection
Austin Food Truck Ranked One of Nation's Best New Restaurants — TWC News
"Very neat thing because there were three Austin restaurants that were in the running. Only one made the top 10 list," Austin Business Journal Editor Colin Pope said.
Tom Yum Goong
Mobile Application (DonaldApp)
- Tom Yum Goong
- In this App you can see this topic.
- 1. About Thai Coconut Soup
- 2. Bay Shore, New York Restaurants
- 3. Delivery Restaurants in Waldorf, Maryland
- 4. How to Read a Thai Restaurant Menu
- 5. Thai Restaurants in Singapore
- 6. What Low Carb Options Are There at a Thai Restaurant
- And you can see the Video and Game
- keyword : Tom Yum Goong
What is the best restaurant in Memphis?
Circa by john bragg at 119 south main voted best chef and best restaurant by Memphis Magazine